Do's and Don'ts
Fan out branch tips, one to the right, one to the left and one at the center. When finished shaping all the tips, step back and take an overall look at the wreath or garland. Shift tips to fill in any gaps.
If all or part of the lights do not work on your pre-lit wreath or garland, check the following:
1. Check whether the cord is properly plugged into the AC outlet.
2. Be sure there is power to the outlet.
3. Check whether all bulbs are tightly fitted inside the lamp holder and that none are broken or damaged. If all bulbs are firmly in the sockets, slightly twist the bulbs from side to side.
4. If a bulb is burnt out or damaged, carefully replace the faulty bulb using the instructions included with your item (Several replacement bulbs are included).
5. If none of the lights are working check the fuse in the light plug on the light string. See instructions included with your wreath or garland (Several replacement fuses are included).
6. If the lights still do not work, then pull each bulb out of the set, one by one, and check if there are two wires at the bottom of the bulb. If one wire is missing or twisted wrong, it will prevent the light set from lighting, and that bulb will need to be replaced.
You can increase the overall fullness of your tree by shaping each branch very carefully. The tips have been condensed by being placed into the box and can be easily reshaped to their original fullness by bending and separating each of the tips in a more realistic manner.
Please contact us by email using the "Contact Us" link above to request them.
- DON'T place near gas or electric heaters, radiators, fireplaces, candles or other similar sources of heat.
- DO only use indoors if wreath has decorations. Undecorated wreaths can be used indoor or outdoor.
- DO NOT use your wreath or garland in damp or wet locations such as garages, covered patios or any outdoor location. The elements will cause deterioration of the materials.
- DO remove all decorations.
- DO store in a cool dry place.
- DON'T store tree in damp area or an area where the temperature exceeds 100ºF.